1. There are 108 movements for the Wooden Man; repeated practice brings proper use of power.
2. Steps vary and always maintain close contact with the Wooden Man.
3. Power starts from the heart and shoots towards the centerline of the Mok Yan Jong.
4. Up, down, back and forth, the movements are continuous.
5. Power improvement cannot be predicted.
6. The arm bridge sticks to the hands of the Wooden Man while moving; adhesion power when achieved will be a threatening force.
7. Power can be released in the intended manner; use of the line and position will be proper and hard to defeat.