1. The Biu Jee hand contains emergency techniques.
2. Iron fingers can strike a vital point at once.
3. The stepping in elbow strike has sufficient threatening power.
4. The phoenix eye punch has no compassion.
5. Fak Sau, Ginger Fist, and Guide Bridge; their movements are closely coordinated and hard to defend and nullify.
6. Springy power and the extended arm are applied to close range.
7. The situation is different when preventing from defeat in an emergency.
8. The Biu Jee is not taught to outsiders.
9. How many Sifu pass on the proper heritage?