1. Pull in the chest, push out the upper back, and bring in the tail bone.
2. Fill the Tan Tien with chi and distribute the strength to all parts of the body.
3. Point the knees and toes inward.
4. Form a pyramid with the center of gravity in the center.
5. Fists are placed by the side of the ribs but not touching the body.
6. Sink the elbows, the shoulders, and the waist.
7. Hold the head and neck straight and keep the spirit alert.
8. Eyes are level, looking straight ahead, and watching all directions.
9. The mind is free of distractions and the mood is bright.
10. There is no fear when facing the opponent.
11. Yee Jee Kim Yeung Ma is the main stance.
12. Develop a good foundation for advanced techniques.