1. There are not many sets of training exercises in Wing Chun. They are easy to learn but to master them requires determination.
2. Learning the usual ways will allow later variations.
3. Short arm bridges and fast steps require practicing the stance first.
4. Siu Lim Tau mainly trains internal power.
5. Lan Sau in Chum Kiu is a forceful technique.
6. Biu Jee contains life saving emergency techniques.
7. The Wooden Man develops use of power.
8. Fancy techniques should not be used in sticky hand practice.
9. Sticky leg practice is inseparable from the single leg stance.
10. The steps follow turning of the body like a cat.
11. The posture complements the hands to eject the opponent.
12. The Six and a Half Point Staff does not make more than one sound.
13. The Eight Cut Sword techniques have no match.
14. The thrusting and fast attacks are well suited for closing in.
15. Eyes beaming with courage can neutralize the situation.
16. Unknown techniques are not suitable for training practice.
17. Those who completely master the system are among the very few.