1. Remain disciplined – Conduct yourself ethically as a martial artist.
2. Practice courtesy and righteousness – Serve the society and respect your elders.
3. Love your fellow students – Be united and avoid conflicts.
4. Limit your desires and pursuit of bodily pleasures – Preserve the proper spirit.
5. Train diligently – Maintain your skills.
6. Learn to develop spiritual tranquility – Abstain from arguments and fights.
7. Participate in society – Be moderate and gentle in your manners.
8. Help the weak and the very young – Use martial skills for the good of humanity.
9. Pass on the tradition – Preserve this Chinese art and rules of conduct.